Friday, September 7, 2012

Arnaud of Washington Times Wanted Haley Barbour or Newt Gingrich to Be Presidential Nominee- He Told Mark Silverman During Breakfast At the Hay Adams

The guy at the Washington Times also told Mark what W did Wrong
www.SorrySilverman.com
Sorry Silverman:):)

Didn't Robert Stacy McCain work at the Washington Times?

I did NOT have to read his wiki bio to know he was a RACIST

RObert Stacy McCain on Twitter called me a stalker: I'm NOT at the Palladian View event in Tampa I politely walked up to him and asked him some questions.  He answered them.  NOT MY FAULT.

Today he admitted to monitoring me. I'be been terrorized for over 3 years. NOW he is on my list to subpoena.

It's time for RESPECT
To me the Nissan Whistleblower and to The American Taxpayers


God Bless America


Connecting the Dot....

Eric Holder is YOUR office reading this?

PLEASE investigate the homophobes and the people that sent me death threats.   I want to have a normal life and cannot until I stop "fearing" retaliation for whistle blowing

www.NISSANWhistleblower.com







Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment